Wednesday, March 19, 2014

More Photos :)


My rewards program!!







Playing poker with the QAP guys!!


My student saw me at the store and brought my science lesson to life: "Look Miss Conway! I've eat meat and vegetables, so I am an omnivore right?"  Sooo proud of him!!

My first kuspuk, not completely finished, but St. Patricks themed

Kurt being bored, attempting to squeeze himself into the freezer!

Movie rewards night at school, biggest group yet!!


Oh yeah, I live here, freaking awesome :)

Got a tour of the construction site from QAP, super awesome!

Community learning, so much fun when students teach each other!

Science experimenting!  Those cells are so tiny, Miss Conway!!

Posing in front of the sunset :)

Started explaining levels of organization in organisms, and it turned into all kinds of analogies for my students to learn...even a math one...good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment