Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Favorite Student Comments of the Year so Far :)

While looking at a picture of myself and my siblings, one of my students responds "How come she is browner?", referring to Gidget's permanent Hawaiian tan lol


One day during silent study time, my student says out loud "Oh F!".  Me thinking he means the F-bomb I am about to chastise for the language use when he recovers quickly "No no, I got an 'F' on my practice quiz online" Bahaha

After finding my water bottle hidden for the third week in a row, I finally ask why my students always hide my water bottle.  Their response "We always hide your water bottle because you are the chosen one, Miss Conway, and we love you" :)

I wave to one of the kindergartners waiting for their parents to pick them up at lunch.  As I walk away I hear her tell her friend "She is so pretty."

"This isn't all that much fun Miss Conway, but at least you make it sound fun!" After a very kinesthetic explanation of cells and tissues.

No comments:

Post a Comment