Friday, August 30, 2013

Classroom Website

At my school, all teachers are required to fill out two Individual Development Plans (IDP) to improve our teaching.  Essentially, this means we are defining two goals, listing strategies we can use to meet our goal, and evaluation tools for administration to track our progress.

One of my goals was to improve parent and student communication.  Specifically, I want to keep everyone informed with what is happening in my classroom.  To do this, I will be posting the daily objectives for each class on my board everyday.  This will enable the students to have an understanding of what needs to be accomplished before the lesson is complete and homework is assigned.  On the parent side, I have made a website to post assignments, a calendar, and news for each class.

Feel free to check it out here and make sure to give me some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment